Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

April 26, 2007

Gushing? Why yes, yes it is...

Random websites and fun little diddlies...

  • Trash the Dress: Even though I experienced a small hernia seeing these gorgeous wedding gowns in the mud or sea, I couldn't help clicking through every single page. Absolutely gorgeous. Gutsy. Fun. Will definitely be keeping tabs on this site!

  • Curlisto: Great website to troubleshoot your hair. And the best part? You can get professional advice on your OWN HAIR. Just send a picture of your unstyled, product free hair to info@curlisto.com. I can't wait to get some advice on my frizz!!!

  • Apparently May is Med Spa Month. Who knew?! To celebrate, one company is offering their pricey services ($250 - $500!) for $99. Find out if there is a participating spa near you!

  • Lush: Oh how I love this store. Everything about it, from the all natural ingredients to the funky names and packaging. I recently decided to try out a few more products and I was not let down. Their "Rehab" shampoo is amazing - totally strips my hair of all the products I've slathered on to combat The Frizz. My hair has never been softer. I heart Rehab.
  • I also decided to try their "Ultralight" face moisturizer, and WOW. I would buy another tub just for the smell. Strangely the one I purchased smells different than the one in the store, but maybe because it wasn't new (since Lush's products are all natural, they do have a shelf life, just fyi). Anyway. Love the smell. It's a perfect blend for my normal skin (if you have oily skin, you might want to try another product...). I use it at night AND during the day, and my face is SO soft. Love it. It goes perfect with my....
  • "Purity" face wash from Philosophy. Slightly pricey*? Yes. Worth it? DOUBLE YES.... Confession: I didn't actually pay for it, I used my Drugstore.com dollars. It's very unfortunate though, because I've inadvertently created a monster. I.LOVE.THIS.STUFF. Love. Would marry it and have little soft, sweet-smelling Philosophy babies with it. SO gentle, and the smell is absolutely intoxicating. I drift off to sleep each night with a cheesy grin.
*Get the middle size - not breaking the bank, and it lasts forever...a little really DOES go a long way.


Run! Dance! Play my children!

No comments: