Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

April 24, 2007

The Hotness....it burns....

Tonight I went to a fun little get together with the ladies in my church. I helped make the salsa at the end, chopping green peppers and jalapenos. Despite washing my hands four times, I still have jalapeno juices on my fingers.

Even knowing this, I've managed to inadvertently put my fingers in my mouth on four different occasions. My mouth is on FIRE. FLAMES. You'd think I would learn.

I also rubbed my eye a few minutes ago. FIRE. FLAMES. TEARS.

I am not learning. I am learnedly challenged.

Let's see if I can get myself ready for bed, shall we? This should be an adventure.....

No comments: