Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

March 8, 2007

Because I'm tired. That's why.

Day #3 of Project Keep the Dog Calm. Not working. Shows no improvement. And the sick fear of what that means is trying to eek it's way off the back burner in my crowded brain. Anybody know how to keep a dog prostrate? I'm open for suggestions. Duct tape is acceptable in your answer.

Is anyone else watching the new show, "Are You Smarter Than A Fifth Grader"? Is it just me? Am I the only one getting a kick out of watching adults rely on 10 year olds? And LOSING to them!? This is classic tv, people. Classic.

Okay, so Caleb is out of town. So what? What does that have to do with anything?

A bowl of cereal and an artichoke is a perfectly good meal. Grains, dairy, vegetables....

AGAIN with the husband being out of town? Seriously, that has nothing to do with it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When I was trying to keep Cleo still and off her legs, I got Rimadyl from the vet's office. Or, you can try Benadryl ... it'll just make him drowsy.

Good luck, and I'm so glad you are eating so well, despite the fact that Caleb is out of town. :)