Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

November 9, 2006

Nostalgia

I have a sick feeling these next few posts...okay, maybe like, this next WEEK of posts are going to be a series of random haphazardly thrown together thoughts. I guess that's what moving will do to you. It's nearly 11 pm and we still have a jillion things to do to get ready for our garage sale tomorrow. Which is going to have to be IN the garage (an in-garage garage sale, if you will) because um, yeah. The rain? It's still a' commin'. So to bide the time, pass for some thoughts, I'll leave you with some pictures of a happier, calmer time in my life - when this elephant of a move was still alllllllll the way at the end of that there horizon out yonder. When I didn't have to ask myself if I should keep that dance team sweater from high school. You know, the one I never wear, but can't get rid of? Who would want a sweater with someone else's name on it? I NEED that sweater. What if I get a call one day asking if I'd PLEASE come back and dance for the school? I'd have to have that sweater!!! These are the irrational thoughts that run through someone's mind when it's late and they've downed their weight in leftover candy corn. Those little devils should be outlawed. Hello, my name is Kim, and I am a candy corn-aholic.

Moving right along....Caleb took me to Silver Falls for my birthday, and we hiked most of the 8 mile loop to see the 10 different waterfalls. It misted the entire time and left us completely soaked, but it was so nice to be outside. Take that rain! You can't keep us inside forever! The leaves had just started to turn and it was...peaceful. Insanely quiet. Nothing but the faint dripping of water off the leaves.



No comments: