Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

November 20, 2006

Fabuloso!!!!!!

Number of days we've officially been Californians: 6

Number of days we've had free cable tv: 6

Number of hours we've known about said cable: 5.5

I could SOOOOOO have been watching Oprah this entire time?!?!?!?!! "TUNA!!!!!"

We've got the travel channel people! FOR FREE!!!!!!! Should I be posting that?! I'm all afraid that the Free Cable Police are going to show up. Is this a sting?! The doorbell rang today and my heart started pounding.........I looked out the little peephole (holy crap, is it lame that I LOVE that we have a peephole?! "Like in the movies Ma!") and it was just the UPS man. I had to take deep breaths after.

As a side note, I went to TWO different stores today and did NOT get lost. Though Costco was like, just down and around the corner, it's still a little achievement. And Target? That was so totally NOT in our city. Yeah for me.

And at Target? I found the most FABULOUS thing.


And yes, I got all down and dirty with the Target floor for this. I couldn't resist. Fabuloso cleaner?! And now I can die happy.

Tomorrow? We are going to experience everything that IS Ikea. And before that? I so have nothing to do. I need to soak up this whole jobless thing while I can. Push that snooze button a few extra times, lounge around in my pj's eating mocha almond fudge ice cream and watch Good Morning America. Well okay, maybe not the ice cream part. It just sounded good.....

No comments: