Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

September 21, 2007

Excessive Borborygmus

At 5:45 this morning Caleb and I were jarred awake by what sounded like an alien trying to eek its way through a tiny hole. I lay there completely confused trying to make out what in the world that sound was. Was someone killing a rodent? Was it mating season? It sounds oddly familiar.....OH! I know what that is, I thought in my sleepy stupor, that's Gak being shoved back into it's container by the stubby fingers of an 8 year old boy. That's when Caleb grumbled out of bed and led the dog outside. Apparenly that alien was my dog's stomach, most likely trying to digest the entire bag of carrots he found in the trash the day before. Yeah, howdaya like that, Bear? I didn't throw them out for kicks, ya know....

It was so loud and constant Caleb put him outside so we could get some sleep. I half expected to wake up and find all the local stray dogs in the area gathered around the fence trying to paw their way in. Luckily Bear came in alone, and he spent the rest of the morning sulking and groaning on his bed. Methinks someone learned their lesson.

1 comment:

Jess said...

This made me laugh out loud. I love your posts about Bear because I can sense the loathing tolerance in your voice. Does that even make sense?