Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

June 28, 2007

Something to ponder as I board my plane...

A security systems tech was servicing our friend's home yesterday, and when asked about what he thought of his recent trip to Utah he immediately exclaimed his surprise at how dry it was there, how his lips were chapped and it was hard to breathe, and then added:

"You have all these crusty boogers and you're always picking them out!"

Which is not exactly the first thing I think of when I think of Utah. Actually, I don't think I've ever thought of that before, but everybody's different. We all have our hang ups, and apparently this man is very concerned about his boogers. As he should be, the man was 7 feet tall weighing it at about, oh, 120 lbs. His nose was the widest part of his body.

Utah: Crusty Booger Land. All hail.

No comments: