Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

May 8, 2007

Turkey Burgers for the Freak Eye

Phew! What a game.....well, what an inning. That's the funny thing about baseball, you could potentially sit through 9 whole innings and not have a single run. Entire innings of nothin' but a game of catch. Last night's game had 4 very um...uneventful innings, one ginormous one, and then nothing. For that entire 5th inning I kept saying "THIS is what baseball should be like!" and "WOW! THIS IS....FUN!" (with a slight question there at the end....). Once the 6th inning rolled around I was back to people watching though, as that can always provide some entertainment. An old drunk man ranting and raving 30 isles away does the trick...

I also couldn't take my eyes off the view, the backdrop for the AT&T Park is the San Francisco Bay, the ocean water practically lapping the walls of the park. As we were walking in to the field we could see several kayakers swimming around in hopes of catching a fly ball. Along the back wall of the field displays a sign counting the number of "Splash Balls". The view was absolutely breathtaking.

The only thing that would have made the evening better would have been a few mediocre, yet astronomically priced hot dogs.....

Oh wait......

Actually, and you may not believe this, I too was shocked when Caleb brought it for me, they had turkey burgers. TURKEY BURGERS. At a baseball game! The lettuce may have been limp, the bun a little dry, but it wasn't a hot dog. I shed tears of joy.




Like, so excited to be here....

Trying out the telephoto lens....one of them cars is ours! It's AMAZING.

Happy, despite my 1,001 questions about baseball

Happy, despite the fact that Caleb stopped answering my 1,001 questions after, oh, 3....

Happy, despite spending $57 on 3 hot dogs and a turkey burger....

And because Caleb has decided that we must take a picture of My Freak Eye everywhere we go.....

There you have it, Freak Eye goes to the Giants vs Mets game.

2 comments:

Jess said...

Your freak eye was, I'm sure, the best part of the game! I'm cracking up. Oh, and please tell me you didn't REALLY spend $57 on four wimpy food items....

Anonymous said...

#1: It's no wonder they sell turkey burgers at a baseball game in ... CALIFORNIA! That doesn't surprise me in the least. Crazy Left-Coasters. :)

#2: That freak eye is awesome. I have a bit of an "eye issue" myself, but yours definitely takes the cake! :)