Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

May 7, 2007

A little bit of this, a little bit of that...

Hey guys! Guess what?! I'm going to the Giants game today! In San Francisco! Wahoo! It starts at 7:15, and since baseball games last for like, oh, EVER.....here's a few little things that have been on my mind lately and / or freaked me out, in lieu of a real live actual post.

Still with me? Good!

  • Hey you! Yeah, you Stay-At-Home-Moms! Ever wonder what you're worth? Now you know...

  • And this pretty much haunted my dreams for a WEEK. Shudder....

  • And just in case you needed another reason for why we LOVE where we are living now....and not so much missing Oregon....And I promise, this one has nothing to do with rain.

  • And here's something educational, just to even things out a bit....Mystery solved?

No comments: