Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

April 5, 2007

Sonoma

And now, the long-awaited pictures from our weekend in Sonoma. I know, I know, you've all been DYING. Waiting ever so patiently, like an expected phone call from that hot guy in science.

So here they are, a random smattering of our fancy upgraded hotel room* (they had speakers in the bathroom!) and the Cornerstone Gardens (big garden that brings in top landscape architects from all over the world to design their own little plot), where we spent the majority of our day in absolute awe.

*G-rated, fun for the whole family!



Bath & Body Works products in a hotel? You don't say!


Norwegian Trolls in Sonoma? Sure! Why not! (Only my mother would appreciate this)

We ate lunch, and Caleb found his long lost love - Big Red Soda. I thought it tasted like dirt. But that's just me....


I chose peach flavoured apple cider. It was delightful. Pinkies up ladies!


After a nice rest in the sun.... (yes, that's an exhibit...)


We decided to up the ante. We meant business.


Thems were big chairs.




Caleb can juggle.



Ooh! Metal hangy thingies!


Tunnel of shrubs....

Happy 2 years to us!

2 comments:

Jess said...

Ok, those big chairs are the COOLEST things I have ever seen! I want to get one for my backyard! I guess I'll have to get a yard first. But WOW! Great pictures.

Has it really been two years? It seems like just yesterday I was running around your wedding reception drunk from cucumber juice and splashing water from the center pieces at Kathy. Good times! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Happy two year anniversary. Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Our 1 Year is tomorrow, but due to it being on Easter, it looks like we won't be doing too much celebration . :(

I too love the big chairs! What a great juxtoposition between normal and huge!!