Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

March 10, 2007

Apartment living woes...

Rolling out of bed at ungodly hours to let the mutt out. Fumbling for pajama pants and a sweatshirt and rubbing the sleep out of my eyes as I stumble down the hall and into the elevator. My blurry eyes clear and the fog of sleep fades as I hit the brisk morning air, and I get back in the elevator. There's a man inside dressed for the day already. I'm in my pajamas, my hair running off in every direction but the one it's supposed to be in. My eyes are puffy and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.

But we don't have to replace our own light bulbs.

No comments: