Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

February 2, 2007

Swan Song of Mr. Duct-Tape Himself...

The last pictures our precious Duct-Taped Camera will take (hopefully - I have this fear that since we've spent so much monies, in three days it will explode - one tiny puff of smoke and that's it...):



Ohmigosh. So.Much.Money.Spent. Hyperventilating.....

I was consoled for a little while, reminding myself that we have been saving up for quite some time. Then as I was standing around waiting for the Costco worker bee to find our camera, I watched a little program on a very large big screen tv. Touching, about the book "Marley and Me". Then I noticed the price tag attached to this 67" HDTV w/ stand - it was only $1,000 more than our imminent purchase.

Can someone pass me a brown paper bag please?!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

May I say? BEA-utiful camera! I so covet thee.

also ... did you also buy a big screen TV? If so, that is so awesome!

Happy spending, Girl With a Job!

Kimba said...

Thank you! I love it too. If I only knew how to USE it...

And no, we didn't purchase a big screen. I wish. :) I just couldn't believe they were so closely priced!