Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

February 20, 2007

Light a candle...

Happy Blogiversary to me!! I'm surprised that it's been an entire YEAR since I first starting spewing my thoughts to any bored soul out there to peruse. A YEAR. 52 weeks. 365 days. I have to say, I'm a tiny bit proud. Dedication, right?!

As I'd first confessed, I'd started several blogs only to leave them hanging. They're still hanging...somewhere. I don't know why this one stuck. Or what made me continue to post. I do know that after a year, I'm still feeling that same wistfullness as I was back then. A desire to DO something. BE something. I've only made a little progress. I still have no idea what I want. No idea what direction to go. There are moments when I'd give anything to start over with a clean slate. Nothing in front of me. It's said that the "gates of history swing on small hinges". They do, they really do.

I hope that by next year I'll be humming a different tune. I've got 364 days left. Better get goin'.

No comments: