Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

January 21, 2007

Sunday Shakes

This is what every Sunday evening should have:

A nice homemade raspberry shake. With raspberries picked by your very own hand. And low-fat French Vanilla ice cream, with little vanilla bean flecks in it. Tell me, who in this world doesn't love vanilla bean flecks in their ice cream? Anyone? Yeah, that's what I thought. Sundays are are sort of guilt-free days for me, and so I enjoyed every last bit of this shake. I especially enjoyed the raspberry seeds, which just so happen to be the best part about raspberry shakes. I love to catch them with my teeth (as opposed to IN my teeth...) and bite down on them, one by one. They have a little bit of tartness to them, and I love it.


Sundays should also have a lot of this: cute hubbies lying around. Lounging. Not working, not thinking about work. Well, hopefully. It doesn't look like he is, does it? Actually, I had to tell him something funny (read: I'm not going to tell you what I said) for that smile. He has this forced smile for pictures that's hilarious, a little cute, but soooo not real.

And for good measure, since he's around anyway.......

Sundays should also contain your mutt doing this: not moving. Without his ball in his mouth, shoving it in your crotch. Laying down. Not getting in the trash. Or in the brownie mix. No yucky Fishbutt (that's another post entirely...). You see that scraggly ear hair? That means it's time for another Shaving of the Mutt. I've been bracing myself all weekend for it...
Happy Sunday everyone! Hope yours was nice and relaxin'...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yum. I LOVE LOVE LOVE lazy weekends.