Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

December 12, 2006

Celebration

Tonight it's all about my husband. We are celebrating the accomplishment of the goal he and his business partner set one year ago, to increase their franchise by 100%. Today they got the numbers, and they did it! I am so proud of them for their hard work this past year. It hasn't been easy, but they did it. I am so blessed to have a husband who works so hard for us, and blessed that he enjoys it. He loves it, and I love that he does. He does a fabulous job.

He's also incredible to me. It is as they say, I do not deserve such a loving, caring, kind husband. He knows when to work, and when to "come home". He makes me laugh every day. Multiple times. He does this thing....whenever I need to be cheered up....it's called "The Chicken". And if you can ever convince him to do it for you, you won't be let down. :) I can promise you that. He helps out a lot with the laundry, and even cooks dinner for us! A lot! And breakfast! And lunch! And we haven't died yet. :) I love watching him play with his nieces and nephews, he has so much fun. I think sometimes he has more fun than the kids do. :) Last week when we were watching his nieces and nephews, he was playing with these big plastic....things....that you put on your hand and then hit the other person with. SUCH a boy game....I have no idea what I'm going to do if we get boys... Anyway, he was playing with one of the smaller boys, Miles. Miles ran up to Caleb and they hit their little bopper things, but Miles kept going, and sunk his little teeth right into Caleb's forehead. :) He's still got a mark........When he's not rough-housing, he does really well with the girls and babies, and it's so fun to watch him with them as well. It makes me feel SO good about us having kids later. :) I've always worried for some reason that my husband wouldn't like kids...the horror! If the way he loves his dog is any indication of how much he'll love his kids, I think our kids'll be spoiled. :)

Caleb's vast knowledge of trivia is something I'll never understand. I'm constantly asking him "How do you know that?". He either answers that he doesn't know, or that "As a guy, there are just certain things you just know..." or something crazy like that. He loves playing along with Jeopardy, and everyone always wants him on their team during trivia-type games.

He loves beautiful things. He loves photography, and can always makes something beautiful out of nothing. A stick on the ground, a crossing of wires, old rusted machinery. Our home is dotted with his work, and we got hundreds more stowed away. If I suddenly won $1,300 (it can totally happen....) I'd buy him THIS, so that he wouldn't have to deal with our duct-taped monstrosity.

Caleb is much more romantic than I am, and is constantly doing sweet things for me. Throwing me a surprise party for my birthday, buying me gorgeous flowers "just because", writing sweet notes, and is always telling me I'm beautiful and that he loves me.

I could go on and on and on, but um....it's getting late. :) Just rest assured that he is an amazing guy, and I love him so much. :) Cabe? I love you. I am so lucky.

No comments: