Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

November 13, 2006

Shorty Post

This is gonna be a shorty. Cabe and I got up at 7:30 am today, and we've been packing ever since, and I think that midnight is as good a time as any to finally hit the hay. Especially when you're getting up just as early the next day. What do you write about packing? "I TOTALLY stuffed SO much stuff in that last box...." We had to get a little creative with all the glass and such, but I think it will get there in one piece. I hope so at least - no one wants to clean up an entire box soaked in balsamic vinaigrette or olive oil. Cooking Sherry. We also had to get a little creative with the meals, because uh, some of us were stupid and packed like, everything we'd need to make a meal. Now we've got cheese but no cheese slicer or even a knife (but really, who uses knives to cut their cheese these days anyway?), sour cream, summer sausage (I won't even go into how much I love that stuff....SOOO not a good thing to crave...), powdered sugar, raspberry jam, and a whole array of condiments. Let's just say we're going to be eating out for all our meals for the next two days. Denny's anyone? FYI, they totally opened one up in Albany and it's a HIT. That's how "small town" we are. Thankfully we had a fun little party to head to tonight that was serving PIZZA, oh.mi.gosh. I was starving! I figure I got most of the food groups in today, though right? Dough, meat, cheese, veggies. Let me just tell you how hungry I was - I actually DEVOURED a whole ham and pineapple slice, and folks, I am NOT a ham and pineapple girl. No sweet stuff on my pizza, uh uh! Today though....today was a different story. Let's just hope that I get some variety tomorrow, or who knows WHAT I'll eat. Sushi? Sauerkraut?! A HOT DOG?!!? THE HORROR!!!

Actually........I think I'm finally going to be able to blog about The World's Best Sandwich. So ya'll come hungry tomorrow. I'll find out if they ship worldwide...........cause it IS that good.

No comments: