Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

November 23, 2006

Cheatin' Monet

So I was all ready to post something loving and cheesy about all the things I'm thankful for, but it's so late all I can think of is my bed. It's been a long day, with lots of food, lots of family, and (hopefully) the last night that we stay up so late. So I'll just share a lovely story from today...

So we're all sittin' around the dinner table, after our nice Thanksgiving dinner. My little sister is showing us the picture she drew in her second grade class at school that she entered into some contest. It was supposed to be about her family, or her favorite thing that her family does, or something to that effect. Her picture shows all of us sitting around on couches having Family Night. My other sister jokingly points out that what she drew looks NOTHING like how our house actually looks - she says "Oh, I know. But it looks exactly like the boy's house that I sit next to." I wasn't aware, until this point, that you could cheat in art. Apparently I was wrong.

No comments: