Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

May 19, 2007

Zoinks!!

Big thanks to Em for the lovely treats she sent Bear this week as part of her Calculated Acts of Kindness! As soon as I released him the treat disappeared, I've never seen him inhale something so quickly. Ever. Em, Bear is eternally yours! (And I'll keep you updated on my end of the bargain!)

She also sent along a little rawhide mocassin which fit him perfectly....

As you can see, he's a bit of a priss. But never more than when he gets his fur "done". Don't let his dejected face fool you, inside he's leaping with joy....


He is a completely different dog when he's shaved. Lighter, with a spring in his step. I think deep down he's a nudist, he'd just never admit it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is this "Em" by the by? I was confused for a milisecond that it was a miniature blond girl...sorry whoever you are. A friend from Oregon?

Anonymous said...

so glad he liked the treats ... and I wish I had a second moccasin so he'd have the full set. :)