Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

May 23, 2007

Oprah instills the fear....

Before leaving work today I gave Caleb a hug while he was on a conference call, and he put his hand over the mouth piece and said:

"Bye, I love you. I don't have worms."

And I swear to you, the first thing that popped into my head was that line from Princess Bride, "Her final words were.....".


Mental note: Never leave someone with the image of your innards floating around in their brain. Leave them with thoughts of your undying love, your deep gratitude, or at the very least, kittens and puppies. Never your innards.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

"The queen of filth and putrescense!" Oh geez, I need a Princess Bride fix!

And I am also glad Caleb is cleared of all parasites ... scary! :)

Anonymous said...

I didn't watch Oprah, thence I do not understand. It just sounds like Caleb.

Anonymous said...

It's good he hasn't got worms. Unless, of course, he wanted to go fishing.