Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

March 31, 2007

Year Deuce

It's our second anniversary today, and we're enjoying a lovely weekend in Sonoma, CA.

I can't beleive it's been two years. In two years Caleb and his business partner have bought two franchises, and we've packed up and moved to two different states. A few months after getting married I went to see the doctor about my stomach - apparently I have IBS. To qualify me though, the doctor asked me a bunch of questions, one of them being "How stressed would you say you were?"

Stress? Hmm..... "Well, in the past three months my husband and I got married, he bought a new business, and we moved here from Utah." Yeah, I think I was a little stressed.

Last year I wrote this post about how I hoped that this year would calm down a bit. It hasn't.....in fact, I think we've just continued to stir the waters even more. Crazily enough though, this year has been easier. I'm not even entirely sure how. Maybe we've just learned to pick our battles. Maybe we've just learned to be more tolerant. Either way we've learned a lot about each other, but I think even more about ourselves. Sounds incredibly corny I realize, but it's very true.

So here's to many more years...and hopefully less moves. I must go back to watching tv in bed and munching on our free, delivered to our room, continental breakfast.




Enjoying the lovely island of Maui on our honemoon.

(My frizz-hair wouldn't cooperate. Love the braids Pipi...)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! To many more to come... I think it gets easier every year!

Tracey said...

They used to call me Pippi in school, too. Yes, frizzie hair in braids...

Congrats on the anniversary!

Kimba said...

Thanks guys!!! :)