Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

March 5, 2007

NOT Right-brained....

Yup, no post last night. I'm noticing a downward spiral here, and yes, that means I'm running out of clever things to say. I'm having The Block. So I decided that since I could think of nothing interesting to talk about, I'd post some fantabulous photo that I had worked on in Photoshop using skills that I taught myself ON THE SPOT. In the moment. Unfiltered creative juices.

Then I spent like, forever, on this one DUMB photo because really, I have no skills. So Caleb tried to help me, but kept asking me what I wanted to do with the photo. What I wanted the end result to be. "Um....to look cool?"

Apparently that's not the right answer.

So I continued to mess with it a little longer. Then gave up, convinced that the Creativity Gene had indeed passed me by.

No comments: