Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

February 5, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane...

So! The Superbowl! Pretty exciting, right? I love to watch football, but usually I'm most excited for the commercials. This year though, what really kept my attention was Prince's halftime show. Now I enjoy most of Prince's popular music, I'm no avid fan though. But WOW he puts on a show! I couldn't take my eyes off the screen the entire time! Was it just me? Why did I love that so much? I don't even know but I've re-watched it a few times (thank you DVR), and I was still riveted.

After the halftime show? I picked up a new book and began reading. And kept reading. Read some more....right up until I finished it around 1 am. It was over 400 pages! What is wrong with me! This Jodi Picoult, she sucks me in! And also, I was planning on reading this book on our trip this week.......guess I'll have to find another.

Trip!? Trip you say?! Why yes, that would be nice. Tomorrow we're headed to Las Vegas for Caleb's work convention. This happens to secretly be one of my favorite little getaways, only because it means that I get to spend several uninterrupted days relaxing by the pool and shopping with one of my best friends, who happens to be his business partner's wife. Lucky us! This is only our second year in the business and it's been crazy to see how well these two boys have done. Last year we stayed at a cheap little hotel (read: the WORST hotel...), but THIS year we're staying at the hotel that the convention is being held at. Ahem. There is a plasma flat screen in every room. The hotel has a bowling alley, an equestrian center, a spa, and a movie theatre. It should be fun...

Plus? Since the mutt is being boarded THEY get to bathe him, THEY get to shave him, THEY get to clip his nails, and THEY get to um....empty those anal glands he has.

If you don't have a dog (or a cat...they have them too...), and don't know about these anal glands they have, you should consider yourself lucky...VERY VERY LUCKY.

No comments: