Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

November 1, 2006

It Starts!

Well, it starts. A whole month of posting! I figure things can only go up from here, right? Maybe by the end I'll have figured out what I want to change my template to. Is it possible to have a fun template without totally geeking up?! I ask you. Maybe I'll have posted something that gives some insight into who I really am. I've been a little frustrated at where my blog is going, or rather not going, and have been trying to figure out how to remedy that. NaBloPoMo might be just the thing, and to help me in this endeavor I found myself at the local Border's Bookstore, in the Web Design section looking for this book. I read the entire thing while taking a nice hot bath tonight in hopes that some of it might sink in with the plumeria scented bubbles. I think there should be some fun posts ahead! And if I can't conjure up some incredibly embarassing story from my childhood (impossible...there are many), at least I'll have the whole packing up my entire life and moving to Cali thing. Thanksgiving could definitely be blog-inspiring.

My first attempt will be short, since um, hello, Lost is on tonight, and who can blog when the sexual tension between Kate and Sawyer is so high you're afraid YOU could burst their bubble, or when you're just about to learn what in the world happened to poor Mr. Echo?!

So I'll leave you with this - since I don't have any human children to call my own yet.




Look at that monkey! Who can resist the monkey?

1 comment:

Kjersti said...

Kim, I love reading your blogs. I think they're funny and well written, and I like how you mix your personal stories with tid-bits from the news, like the chicks with teeth and the edible ants.
I should also mention that I think that's about the cutest monkey I've ever seen! :)
Can't wait to see you in a couple weeks!