Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

October 12, 2006

Knee-Slappin' Good Time

So I'm driving in the car to work yesterday morning, and Bob and Tom (a lovely am radio show, for the uninformed...) goes to commercial. This is when I start going through every radio station I know of to find SOMETHING to listen to besides all those annoying commercials. Normally this ends in me getting so frustrated that EVERY STATION has decided that NOW is the best time to go to commerical, that I turn back to good 'ole Bob and Tom and wait......this morning however, I ended on a oldies station where a song was playing that I'd never heard of. It sounded like an old song my dad would listen to, with a bit of an Australian twang to it. So I start bobbin' my head, tappin' my fingers...gettin' all into it. By the second time I hear the phrase "Let's go Outback tonight" I realize my error. I've been listening to (and really enjoying...) a commercial for Outback Steakhouse.

No comments: