Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

September 28, 2006

I lost my heart in........

Well, I'm off for a weekend of *fun* in San Francisco! I'm SO looking forward to NOT working tomorrow! Oh, and king sized beds don't hurt either....possibly a large hotel tub....not having to make the bed....room service.....need I say more? PLUS, I got the ultimate deal in hotel rooms. We're staying at the Cypress hotel in Cupertino, which is a Kimpton hotel, and it was only $109! I'm talkin' Aveda products people - delivered to my anxious hands each morning. What could be better? I ask you. Well, maybe some knowledge of the area....that's going to be interesting.

More on why in the WORLD I'm leaving my tiny little town for the 'big city" in Cali when I return....for now you can imagine me swooning in Tiffany's, West Elm, Nordstroms, ANYTHING besides the local Target....

No comments: