Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

August 3, 2006

Sassy Zzzzz's

I got these lovely sheets yesterday at Target for only $20! Super comfy, and they'll look FABULOUS with my West Elm espresso quilt....when I get it. :)

This is where things start to get pricey, and I think of getting a new headboard, maybe a few fun throw pillows, drapes, art work.......


Caleb's not too excited about it being pink and flowery, but since he bought himself a new Stephen King book he's been dying to have, he relented and let me get my pink sheets. "They have sort of a modern chic kick" I tried to explain. This did nothing to appease him, until I mentioned they were his favorite kind of bedding material, jersey. We will soon be snoozin' in style!

1 comment:

Pioneer Woman said...

Ooooo...I love these. If I wasn't married to a rancher, I'd get 'em!