Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge Scriptless Flickr Badge

May 5, 2006

Picture me rollin'......



All I have to say, is that THIS (see above) is MUCH BETTER than THIS (see below).

In more ways than one, but the biggest would have to be our bank account. Though we are insanely grateful for the series of events that led us to purchasing this $1 beast - because without it Caleb would have had to get up EARLY every morning to take me to work, or worse, I would have had to learn stick, and we would have been a one car family - we are even MORE grateful for this lovely new Corolla that we have. It is my favorite color - gun metal gray, and the gas mileage alone makes me want to shed tears of happiness. What?!?! You mean cars don't need to be filled up every other day?!?! You mean they actually TURN ON EVERY SINGLE TIME?! Our prayers have been answered, and a big thanks must go out to my Dad, who "accidentally" purchased it on Ebay. I love it! I don't even mind trekking out to Corvallis every single day of my life...(okay, I still do, but my mood has lifted since it's Friday). Now we just need to work on getting the hole in Caleb's dashboard filled in...preferably with some type of stereo.

3 comments:

Danae said...

Nice wheels, Kim!!

Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed looking at your site, I found it very helpful indeed, keep up the good work.
»